Saturday, April 2, 2011

Still hanging in there

I don't have anything new to report, but I will know for sure if this IVF worked or not in less than 48 hours.  EEEEEK!  On a good note, I stopped spotting for a full 24 hours.  I am taking this as a good sign.  I am also not going to take any more HPTs and am just going to wait to get my news on Monday.  The last one I took was yesterday and it was a BFN.  It definitely could've still been too early to test, but I decided I would just rather stop torturing myself with pee sticks...I will know when I am supposed to know.  I feel good, I have butterflies in my stomach and am in good spirits.  I plan on staying this way.  Good things happen to good people and I am a very good person.

Please send some good vibes my way...I would love to be blessed with my MiniMacs :o)

Until next time.....xoxoxoxo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment