Friday, April 1, 2011

Twiddling my thumbs

Time is passing so incredibly slowly.  I am sitting here with an ice pack on my black and blue and welted ass, numbing it for my PIO injection ....AWESOME.  Still no period, but still spotting.  My emotions are all over the place.  One minute I am optimistic and the next my world feels like it is falling apart.  I am holding onto every shred of hope I can muster. 

The thoughts and prayers that I receive from my friends, family and e-friends have been amazing.  I feel so completely loved and I am so appreciative of all the good wishes I receive.  I am just so nervous to let everyone down.  Please God, I am begging for a miracle....we've waited long enough. 

Off to let Mr. Lovey Pants bend me over the kitchen counter.....to stick a needle in my booty, silly :o)


Until next time......xoxoxo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment